|Previous Story Next Story|
1. DIFFERENT CHANGE IN APPEARANCE: If your man starts transforming into a different man, then be warned. A man who drastically alters his clothing style, appearance or body shape for no apparent reason may be having an affair. Perhaps the other woman has suggested he grow a beard, wear his hair differently or use a certain cologne. If he is dressing differently for work, there may be a coworker he is trying to impress.
2. HIS ATTITUDE TO YOU CHANGES DRAMATICALLY: Changes in his mood can point to more than just stressful times at work. Men often get fidgety or irritable when they are supposed to be in two places at once. If the other woman demands more of his time, he may start arguments with you so he can storm out and go meet with her. Cheating creates a lot of internal turmoil and tension, which gets played out between the two of you. Plus, in order to cheat on someone, you have to be focused on what you do not like about her. By making that loud and clear, he feels more justified in cheating and less guilty.
3. HE BECOMES DISTANT: Emotional distance is the number one giveaway of infidelity, because it is hard to be emotionally invested in two people at once and to be emotionally intimate with someone while you betray her trust. Most people simply can not handle the guilt of cheating, so they create space. Plus, distance creates a shield, protecting him from detection . If your partner avoids being alone with you and your conversations become purely ordinary, he could be pushing you away because he is growing closer to someone else. Likewise, if he holds back the warm and fuzziness like he stops saying I love you, no longer holds your hand in public or barely hugs you anymore, he could be cutting off his feelings of affection for you, so he can focus on his new partner without feeling as guilty.
4. HAS A GUILTY BEHAVIOR: Guilt ridden behavior is a dead giveaway that your partner is hiding something. He may shower you with affection and attention like giving you gifts for no reason, complimenting you frequently or helping around the house more, but gifts and doing the dishes are not necessarily the signs of an uncharacteristically sweet man they could indicate a guilty one. When a man feels guilty, he may become unusually affectionate or attentive as a way to mask his affair or relieve some of his guilt. On the other hand, some men may avoid their partners when they have something to hide, no longer making eye contact or attempts to communicate. It is likely that he will not hold your gaze and engage fully with you, because he is hiding a secret and he is afraid you will see through him if you really look at him.
5. BECOMES VERY SECRETIVE: It is not just guilty behavior that should make you worry. Anything that can be characterized as secretive, unusual or unexplained or any behavior that has suddenly changed, could signify that he is hiding something. If your partner becomes elusive about his whereabouts, something is probably going on. The computer screen changing when you walk into the room, hushed telephone conversations or calls taken outside, reluctance to take you places with him and his friends, and general unexplained behavior that feels suspicious, are all clues that your partner is straying.
6. STARTS BEING VERY BUSY ALL OF A SUDDEN: If he is suddenly never around, he may really be busy at work or he may be busy with someone else. While he is likely to have a wide range of excuses for his new absentee status like he is working a lot of overtime or he is traveling for business. This could just be an attempt to cover up the fact that his extracurricular activities involve another woman.
7. NOWADAYS YOU CANT REACH HIM ON HIS PHONE: Are you suddenly finding it hard to get in touch with your significant other? Is his mobile phone turned off during times you normally can reach him, or does he claim not to have had any cell service for hours at a time? Or maybe he says he has business meetings all night or a work conference all weekend, so do not call him, he will call you? If he is frequently unavailable, it may be because he is with someone else. This is how he can spend time with the other woman without having to rush home. It is his way of making sure he does not have to worry about looking over his shoulder constantly and answering to you.
8. SEX LIFE CHANGES: If he is suddenly refusing your advances when he never turned you down before, he could be satisfying his sexual needs elsewhere. While many couples experience changes in their sexual activity over time, if your spouse is never interested in having sex anymore, you should consider the possibility that he is having an affair. His mistress may be giving him something sexually that he is not getting at home, or because it is secret and new, it is more exciting, so he puts all his energy into sex with her. Also be aware of a sudden increase in his sexual appetite could also be the result of infidelity. Engaging in sex with a new partner can rev up testosterone, increasing his overall drive. A third party may also be responsible for a sudden interest in experimenting sexually.
9. NEW WOMAN ENTERS THE PICTURE: If your partner repeatedly talks about another woman you have never met, there is a good chance she might be his new lover especially if, when you question him about her, he says, She is just a friend. While you may assume no man would be stupid enough to actually bring up his mistress with his wife or girlfriend, believe me, many men do.
11. HE IS VERY DEFENSIVE: Why are you asking all these questions? Why do you care where I was? I was watching the game at the local Pub with Peter. If you do Not believe me, call him. If these defenses sound familiar, your significant other could be up to no good. When a man becomes overly defensive in response to questions about his whereabouts or behavior, it is a huge sign that something is not right, because otherwise, he will laugh it off. If your man starts accusing you of cheating, it may be because he has been unfaithful. Once a man sees how easy it is for him to become involved in an outside relationship, he begins to view his partner under the same moral microscope. Accusing you of infidelity is a way to deflect his own guilt and poor behavior.
Before you start following your Partner other during his lunch break or hire a detective, please take heed. If you have observed any of these signs, it does not necessarily mean you have got a Tiger Woods on your hands. These behaviors only signal infidelity if they are a departure from the norm. If things are good at home, you are having fun together, having regular sex, then things are probably fine. But if you are having none of the above, then there might be a problem.
GREAT DAY ..MWAAAAAH
Copyright © 2014- jksoulmate - All rights reserved.