|Previous Story Next Story|
The feelings of love may be the same for both sexes but the stages of love are an entirely unique experience. When women fall in love, it is filled with bursts of happiness and miss you texts. When men fall in love, well, it is just different. While women may experience an intense surge of affections as soon as they meet a guy they like, the mind of men does not really work that way. For men, falling in love is a happy experience, but love does not really kick in for a while.
So how do men fall in love and what really goes on in the mind of a man?
1. APPRECIATION: This is all about physical appearance and instant attraction. Now this should clear the doubts out for women though. Men are rather shallow when it comes to getting attracted at first sight. While women may fall in love in the first conversation, men are attracted to a woman only for her physical aspects, and nothing else. Physical appearance is paramount for men, but it may not necessarily be the entire package. Each guy has his own preferences in what he likes about a woman, be it her face, her legs, her smile or even the way she runs her hands through her hair. A guy may not even know what it is about a girl that he likes, but if he finds something attractive in her, he may experience the appreciation stage.
2. INFATUATION: Men appreciate a lot of women on a daily basis. They try to steal second glances or get the attention of a girl all the time. But it is not always a success, either because he is not trying hard enough or because the woman is just not interested in him. The infatuation stage of how men fall in love is also the wooing stage of love for men in the dating game. A man may appreciate a lot of women, but he does not really get infatuated by all of them. If he appreciates a woman, and is interested in wooing her or pursuing her, he enters into the infatuation phase. A man may pursue a woman in various ways, but if she does not accept his advances he usually forgets the girl as just another attractive girl he wanted to go out with. It is easier for a man to like a girl one day and forget he ever liked her the next because he has so many stages to deal with before he even makes up his mind on falling in love.
3. ATTRACTION: If an attractive Lady accepts the advances of a guy, he enters into the attraction stage of love. Until this stage, a guy can walk away from a girl without any pain or heartbreak even if the girl rejects him. He is not really trying too hard, and he is not really fallen in love to care about a rejection when he is just trying to get lucky. But if a girl does show the slightest sign of interest in the guy, or even if he assumes she is into him, the guy digs deep into this stage, the attraction stage. In this stage, he decides to pursue the girl and make her like him.
4. IMPRESSION: Understanding how men fall in love is complicated stuff, but quite frankly, he is nowhere close to falling in love right now even in this stage. All he wants to do is make the girl like him. He shows off his mating potential to her. He plans dates and gives her gifts. He is definitely not in love, but he does want something good to come out of this stage of impressions.
5. CONVICTION: If a guy IS successfully breezing through the different stages of love, he WILL start to wonder if there IS something more in the air. But instead of falling in love with the girl, all he IS worried about is how to convince the girl to fall in love with him. He would really like the girl in this stage and would definitely want to go out with her, but the uncertainty would still confuse him and he would not be at ease until he IS certain the girl likes him. This stage is especially prominent when a guy falls in love with a friend. He can not really try to impress her by buying gifts or taking her out on dates, but yet, he would not be able to stop pondering over how to convince the girl to go out with him. In this stage, all a guy cares about is how to get the girl to like him.
6. REAFFIRMATION: If he is able to convince the girl and make her fall in love with him, he is a happy man. He likes where the dating game is heading. But until now, in his pursuit of getting the girl to like him, he has not asked himself if he really likes the girl and whether he actually wants to go out with her. Until this stage of love, getting the girl to like him was a goal he has been focused on. Once the girl is in love with him, only then does a man seriously start to consider if he wants to have a relationship with the girl who now loves him. It is a selfish move, but it is something evolution has taught all male species. Now that the girl is in love with him, he takes a couple of days to sit back and weigh the pros and the cons of being in a relationship with that girl. Does he really love the girl too? Will he be happy with her? Is she the woman he wants and needs?
7. HE IS READY TO LOVE: If a man is convinced that he truly likes the girl and wants to be with her, he enters this final stage of love where he is ready to fall in love with the girl. On the other hand, if he is not really convinced that the girl is the right mate for him, he may start avoiding her or losing interest in pleasing her because of his confusion. Ever dated a really great guy who started behaving like a jerk a couple of weeks into love? Well, you know what happened now, dont you?
Ladies,how men fall in love with a woman is annoying. And it is more annoying to know that men have to actually make women fall in love with them before they even think about going out with you, but that is the way men fall in love and they really have no choice about it. But if you really want to beat the guy in his own game, do not make it obvious that you really like him at the very first instant. Keep it simple and play hard to get for a while.
It will make him work harder to win your love, and when he does finally win you over, he will never ever want to leave you because you are such a tough catch to get or let go. If you want to win his heart over and make him want you, always remember to make him work for your affection.
Copyright © 2014- jksoulmate - All rights reserved.